If you are interested in participating in Discipleship Training and cannot attend Sunday meetings, please see Pastor Dwain.
If you serve in Leadership at Chapel Falls Christian Fellowship, please plan to attend the following meetings and prayer meetings for 2020:
Sunday, April 5 at 1 PM
Tuesday, April 7 at 7 PM
Sunday, May 3 at 1 PM
Tuesday, May 5 at 7 PM
Sunday, June 7 at 1 PM
Tuesday, June 9 at 7 PM
Sunday, July 5 at 1 PM
Tuesday, July 7 at 7 PM
WEEK 1: MARCH 1 – 7
• Praise God for the strategy and resources to distribute shoebox gifts, train ministry partners
and teachers, and share the Word of God with children all over Bolivia this season.
• Praise God for contacts to start a new Regional Leadership Team in Santa Cruz for the
• Thank the Lord for the privilege to serve and for the growth of the Operation Christmas
Child Prayer Network across Bolivia.
• Pray for physical health, strength, and spiritual renewal for the leadership teams in Bolivia.
• Pray for pastors, teachers, and local contacts to be granted perseverance to follow up with
the children after the outreach events and The Greatest Journey classes. Ask God to equip
the boys and girls to share the Gospel with their parents and families.
BRAZIL – MANAUS
• Praise God for helping us reach our goal for ministry partners for this season.
• Praise God for the resources to carry out the Operation Christmas Child project
in the Amazon.
• Pray for the spiritual and physical health of the Amazon team.
• Pray for our new prayer coordinator, Eduardo, as he learns about this vital role on the team.
BRAZIL – RIO DE JANEIRO
• Praise God for the successful events in Rio that cast a vision for the work of Operation
• Thank the Lord for new churches joining in the project this season.
• Pray for the safety of the children, families, and ministry partners in Rio.
WEEK 2: MARCH 8 -1 4
• Praise God for the successful formation of a new Regional Leadership Team this season.
• Thank the Lord that the National Leadership Team has learned to depend more on God
while allocating resources.
• Praise God for 11,376 children who graduated from The Greatest Journey last season.
• Pray for the health of Regional Leadership Team members who are suffering physically.
• Pray for the children, families, and The Greatest Journey teachers to experience God’s
overflowing grace to finish the course.
• Pray for safe storage options for shoebox gifts and ministry materials.
• Praise God for all of the children reached with the Gospel and the churches planted
during the 2018-2019 season.
• Thank the Lord for a successful volunteer conference in August. It was a tremendous
blessing and the teams left very encouraged.
• Praise God for many new Regional Leadership Team members for this
• Praise God for the best ministry season ever of 15 years of Operation Christmas Child in
• Thank the Lord for the National and Regional Leadership Teams and the excellent
ministry that they are developing across the country.
• Ask God for the 2019-2020 season to be even better than the last one.
• Pray for an abundance of ministry partners who will be passionate for evangelism,
discipleship, and multiplication of the body of Christ.
Learn more at samaritanspurse.org/occ
• Ask for new opportunities to share the Gospel during the 2020 season.
WEEK 3: MARCH 15 -21
• Praise God for a time of fellowship and unity during our volunteer conference.
• Praise God for the new teams that are starting this season and for 22 new team
• Pray for the Lord’s guidance as we begin this 2020 season. Ask that we will be able
to reach out to new ministry partners to work in hard-to-reach areas.
• Pray for God’s grace upon the National and Strategic Leadership Teams as we mentor
all of the Regional Leadership Teams this season.
• Pray for the Lord’s provision of health for volunteers in the Dominican Republic,
because many have been very sick.
• Praise God for a hard-to-reach area where 100 children received shoebox gifts and
135 graduated from The Greatest Journey.
• Thank the Lord for two events with over 60 ministry partners praying specifically for
difficult-access areas in eastern Ecuador.
• Praise God for all of the shoebox gifts that have been strategically distributed by
ministry partners to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
• Pray for the mother of one of The Greatest Journey students who, in six months, has
lost her vision and is undergoing tests to look for tumors or other causes.
Learn more at samaritanspurse.org/occ
• Praise God for the members of the National and Regional Leadership Teams.
• Thank the Lord for successful shoebox outreach events and The Greatest Journey
classes last year.
• Pray that this season God will provide all the resources that we need.
• Pray for the children who will be part of The Greatest Journey, that they will come to
know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
WEEK 4: MARCH 22 – 28
• Praise God for the warehouses that will be used to store shoebox gifts this season.
• Thank the Lord for our volunteer conference; it was a great time of celebration and
learning as we entered a new season.
• Pray that we will be able to reach the goals set for this new season.
• Pray for more ministry partners to adopt the Operation Christmas Child project.
• Pray for the 2020 season of The Greatest Journey, that God will amaze us with what
• Ask God for peace in the country and for an end to civil unrest.
• Pray for the building of Strategic Leadership Teams.
• Pray that the containers of shoebox gifts coming in will clear customs.
• Praise God that over 300,000 children heard the Gospel message, and more than
200,000 children went through The Greatest Journey discipleship program.
• Thank the Lord for once again opening doors in Honduras for the entrance of
evangelism and discipleship resources.
Learn more at samaritanspurse.org/occ
• Pray that this season the Lord will allow us to reach more children with the
• Pray for the health of all of our volunteers throughout the country. Ask the Lord to give
them physical and mental strength to conduct the training without any problems.
• Pray for volunteers to complete our teams within the country, including the National
Leadership Team. Ask God to put the right people in each of the Operation Christmas
Child roles according to His will.
• Praise God! We finished our 2018-2019 season with more children and families hearing
about Christ and being discipled through The Greatest Journey. We also had a good
number of prayer warriors throughout this last season.
• Thank the Lord for the meeting held in Mexico between the National Leadership
Team and the International Team. We had a great time of fellowship and a productive
meeting that will certainly translate into great things for the 2020 Operation Christmas
• Pray for our events that cast a vision, train ministry partners, and equip The Greatest
Journey teachers who lead children through the discipleship program.
• Pray for the thousands of children and their families who will participate in the
evangelistic outreach events nationwide. Ask that the Lord will prepare their hearts and
minds to hear and understand the Word of God that will be proclaimed.
WEEK 5: MARCH 29 – 3 1
• Praise God for the opportunity that we have to start a new season—with new
challenges but certainly new blessings.
• Thank the Lord for the 2018-2019 season. We were able to surpass our own expectations
for the glory of God. Praise God for every ministry partner and every teacher who were
used by God to encourage many children to place their faith in Christ.
Don’t forget to send us pictures of church events throughout the year at email@example.com.