Hi Church Family, Pastor Nathan here at Chapel Falls Christian Fellowship.
This is an update to our services here at CFCF. Before I get started we wanted you to know how thankful we are for all of our families and those who watch us online, how often you are thought of and prayed for and we are dedicated to continue to minister to you and your families through this season.
1. We are open. Great to see each week many of you returning to church. We are living in some incredible days. These are days where many have been impacted by the virus and many are trying to resume life.
Church plays such a key role as so many are hurting from isolation, quarantine and fear. Pleas know that Church is a safe, loving, encouraging environment for you and your families. A great opportunity to come and worship the Lord, hear the Word of God, to see and encourage each other.
We have been seeing Youth return, College and Career students back, Men’s and Women’s Fellowship resume.
There have been lots of smiles, tears and great joy to be back in church. Hebrews 10:23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, 25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
We also realize a number of families have had family members and friends that were severally impacted by the virus but I do not know of anyone directly that attends our church.
New York has been doing a great job concerning the virus as there is currently less than 1%. Please be assured the Church will be open for our families here and online.
Regarding those returning to Church in person it is exciting to see and we realize for some it is natural and for others there is some concern.
We want everyone to feel they can safely return and it takes all of us being sensitive to this and using wisdom in our decisions.
So please be sensitive to everyone and please follow the following guidelines. When in church and you are moving around please wear a mask. All seating has been properly distanced so when in your seats for service please feel free to take the mask off. These are the current guidelines. For those who feel they need to wear a mask through service please do so but it is not required.
Our trust is in the Lord but we again we also want to be wise and sensitive to others and honor those guidelines as the masks do not impact our worship.
In addition for those who can’t make it or live in other areas or have an underlying health condition we will continue to offer our services online via FB, YOUTUBE and ZOOM so traveling please know you are apart of the church and you are valued but there is nothing like seeing you in person. For those who would like a drive in service we can be heard from our parking lot on your car radio on 1700 AM as some have been driving to church listening from there cars and fellowshiping with other families outside after service.
Our Pastors and Elders make it a point to walk the parking lot afterward to make sure we greet and see everyone and pray for any needs that you may have.
Please know that our Ushers have been trained to serve under these new conditions and see to it that the facility is sanitized before each service. So please follow their guidance as they will direct you to your seats and to the designated exits at the end of church.
2. We have also reopened CM. Much care and prayer has gone into reopening of Children’s Ministry. We will be having classes for ages nursery, 3-6, 7-11, and 12-15 yr olds. This is what you can expect. All families are encouraged to wear masks when entering our facility. At the entrance of the church children will have their temperature taken with a non contact scan, from there they will be checked in and escorted to their class where they will be seated and socially distanced for the lesson. All children will be required to wear a mask while moving around the facility and are not required to wear a mask when seated and socially distanced in the classroom. Children may wear a mask in the classroom if they choose to or if a parent instructs them to do so. Instructions for pick up after service will be given to the parents upon check in. Please know all classrooms will be sanitized before and after services according to recommended guidelines.
In addition for those who can’t make it we will be continuing CM on ZOOM and will also have a YOUTUBE Lesson available which can be viewed at any time. All of this info is available at www.chapelfalls.org on our home page in the news section.
Just click on CM for full details an you can utilize the links to enter online cm classes.
3. We have also launched our food pantry which is called CFCF Cares which is a Free Drive thru food pantry. This is available on Sundays at Noon. This ministry is available to all who are in need. So spread the word. We have packed bags that consist of canned foods, pasta, sauce, toilet paper and now fresh vegetables and other quality food items. When families drive in they will be asked to tune into 900 AM for a pre recorded welcome message and will be guided by our parking staff to our drive through pantry area. Before exiting there will be a an optional prayer station for families to receive prayer and encouragement. Upon request we will also be making deliveries to the elderly, sick and those who have no transportation. Please contact email@example.com to make a request even of for another family in need.
4. To keep up with what is going on at the Church please check our website at www.chapelfalls.org and be sure to download our mobile app from ITUNES under CFCF where all latest news and messages are available. Also when listening to our messages please be sure to share with others.
5. Thank you for your Prayers, Encouragement and Financial Support. We greatly appreciate all who continue to pray for this ministry and continue to financially support this work.
All support, tithes and offerings can be done one of two ways. In person at the Church by placing it in the Offering Box or online on our homepage at www.chapelfalls.org by clicking on the donate button.
As I close we are living in unprecedented days of Biblical proportion and these are days where Church is essential, critical, needed more than ever.
We are the Church. It is important as Paul wrote “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
As your Pastor, I have full confidence in the Lord and we will continue to move forward through these times praying for revival for the Church and Salvation for America, ministering to you His people and making sure the Gospel and the Word of God continue to go out throughout the World.
It is important in these times to be wise, faithful and to take courage in the Lord. Most importantly that we teach the next generation how to live for Christ during times of crisis as we watch God lead His Church.
God Bless you and your families and we hope to see you or hear from you soon.
We are pleased to announce that we have a new services update where anyone, anywhere can watch Sunday morning and Thursday evening services. Join our Prayer Meeting throughout the week. There is also a Youth Group and College and Career and Men and Women’s Fellowship. This PDF allows has our schedule and ZOOM info to join the different fellowships.
Welcome to CFCF Children’s Ministry. Please know we value your families and have updated our resources. There are 3 different ways for your children to participate and stay connected to our Children’s Ministry.
1. IN PERSON – CFCF Children’s Ministry in now open. Much care and prayer has gone into opening Children’s Ministry. We will be having classes for ages nursery, 3-6, 7-11, and 12-15 yr olds. This is what you can expect. All families are encouraged to wear masks when entering our facility. At the entrance of the church children will have their temperature taken with a non contact scan, from there they will be checked in and escorted to their class where they will be seated and socially distanced for the lesson. All children will be required to wear a mask while moving around the facility and are not required to wear a mask when seated and socially distanced in the classroom. Children may wear a mask in the classroom if they choose to or if a parent instructs them to do so. Instructions for pick up after service will be given to the parents upon check in. Please know all classrooms will be sanitized before and after services according to recommended guidelines.
2. REMOTELY ON ZOOM – For those who would like to participate at home Children can join their classes live and participate right from home or on the road.
If this is your first time trying to join us all you need to do is download the Zoom app on your phone, tablet or computer and then click on or type in the information below to join the meeting.
Or if LINK above not working for any reason please go to ZOOM and enter the following
Meeting ID: 910 9001 0128
SUNDAY MORNING SCHEDULE – Our ZOOM class opens at 10:15 AM where children are greeted and have time to fellowship. Class starts promptly at 10:30 AM where access to the room is closed so please be on time and sign on before 10:30 AM.
3. YOUTUBE – For those who need more flexibility we have prerecorded the lessons and they can be viewed anytime. Please go to YOUTUBE and in the YOUTUBE search bar please type in CHAPEL FALLS CHILDRENS MINISTRY and go to the most recent lesson. All lessons are approximately 30 minutes or less. These can be watched at you convenience in case of limited devices or schedule conflicts.
BONUS – Awesome Children’s Ministry APP – Samaritans Purse has put together an incredible APP for Children to learn the Bible in a super fun, animated and interactive way. With all the time kids spend on their devices, why not give them something that continues to grow their knowledge and love for God. Go the the following link to learn more. https://www.
FOOD PANTRY – DRIVE THROUGH FOOD PANTRY
If you are a family or know a family in need, our Food Pantry is open 12:00 Noon Sunday after service. Upon request bags may be delivered to elderly or the sick.
During this difficult time if you would like to submit a prayer request or are in need of assistance please email fill out the below form or email Pastor Dwain Fye at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have prayer meetings throughout the week where these needs are prayed for and will do our best to provide assistance for those in need.
Click here to watch the Prophecy Update.
Due to COVID-19, discipleship is postponed until we meet again.
If you are interested in participating in Discipleship Training and cannot attend Sunday meetings, please see Pastor Dwain.
The leadership meeting schedule has been changed due to Covid-19. Please refer to the Leadership GroupMe for upcoming meetings and call-in information.
Don’t forget to send us pictures of church events throughout the year at email@example.com.